Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Conversations

Mom: You must be bipolar... Me: I Must be 13... Mom: Yes that's it. Blame it on your age. Me: Fine I will! Mom: OMG I am so proud of you. Me: What? Mom: You are just so amazing. Me: Now who's bipolar? Me: Why the hell didn't you call me? Certain Unnamed Male: I don't know. Me (ever so delicately, slightly annoyed): What the hell do you mean you don't know?! Certain Unnamed EVER SO SLIGHTLY ANNOYING male: I don't know. Me (DEFINATELY more that ever so slightly annoyed): You know what? You don't know anything do you? Certain Unnamed EVER SO SLIGHTLY ANNOYING male: *pathetically sobs* I am so sorry! Please find it in your heart to forgive me! Me: Beg. Certain Unnamed Male: Please. Please! Me: No... Tell me I'm pretty. Certain Unnamed Male: You're pretty! More than pretty! You are gorgeous! Breathtaking! Captivating! Please don't kill me or do any harm to my manhood! Me (feeling slightly better after castrating him): Go to hell! Certain Unnamed Male Who Had Better Learned Never To NOT Call Me And Is Currently Burning: *sobs pathetically* Me, Beautiful, Victorious: HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA. Me, Beautiful: Ha Me: Ha Me Again: I had way too much fun with that. *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home