Friday, July 28, 2006

Please don't cry at my funeral.

I am buried. alive. I have been buried alive. Partly by myself. I dug the hole. I three-way called my best friend and the guy I like to see what my best friend thinks of my most recent crush and yeah... It could not be more obvious that they liked each other and I can't just say to my best friend 'No! You can't have him! I like him!' That would be incredibly all too selfish. I feel uninspired. And now that I'm the one that introduced them they find it impossibleto talk to each other without me on the line giving them conversation starters. I haven't heard from either one of them in almost 5 hours now so I'm hoping that either means 1)one of them lost interest or 2) they now realize its possible for them to talk to each other without me there to realize how perfect they actually would be together. So yeah. Really bad day. Moms not being at all helpful so nothing new there. She always says shes very supportive and such a good mother and all angelic and then is the bitch from hell when it counts.
bitch from hell n.General term. Refers to mothers everywhere. Mine in particular. Has an uncanny nack for making children be all too eager to endure death by torture. Satan flees before it. Cannot be killed.
Why do mothers think that all problems can be solved through hard labor. i hate her. i hate them. i hope they all die now!!!!............... goodnight bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home