Ok. Time for seriousness.
Ok. So. There are people that say we should stand by George Bush and America or we're terrorists. There are people that say we should oppose our country and president because what we are doing makes us terrorists. I personally say that none of us are terrorists. We are quite simply, obviously, human. Hello? Duh. But what does our species have to do with anything? Well, the fact that we are human is why we do anything. What would you do if someone badmouthed your family? Would you stand by or do something about it. If you said you wouldn't do anything about it you either really hate your family or you're not human. Well nevertheless George Bush was acting on that similar human act. Its one of those 'I can make fun of my family but if you try, you die' things. I don't know, maybe not everyone takes so much pride in their family. It just seems wrong to me not to defend and help your family. Anyway, I am just trying to say that while yes, George Bush made a mistake, it was not because he is a bad man. It is because he is human. Now I am not saying I am pro or anti war. I personally am not going to tell anyone because there is no point in it. I am 13. I cannot vote. I am just saying what I think of this its the presidents fault nonsense. He is a president. He has to be elected by someone. Who do you think elected him? And not only that. We elected him twice. It is not all his fault. It is Americas fault. That's me, George Bush, and probably anyone reading this. Yes that means you, American citizen. I believe we have all been in a similar situation as George Bush. Hasn't everyone dug themselves a grave so deep that they can't get out? We are all prone to error. Granted some errors are larger than others. But no matter what at a certain point you can't go back. You are subject to your own storm. You have created a monster and there is nothing you can do. Its the point of no return. You just have to ride it out. Now I am not saying that I do not care for all those human lives. I do care. But we must understand the reason for everything. One of those if you can spot the cancer at an early stage, you have a good chance of survival. If you spot the cause you can stop the effect. We should take this nightmare as a learning experience and think harder about all of our choices. I know it is hard, especially if you have lost someone in the war. But we must learn and move on. Would you want to repeat this war again? With all of the horrors and human costs? Now it is all too late to scold Bush. We are sooo past that. If you oppose to Bush just hope 2008 comes as quickly as possible. If you do not oppose him then chill. Let the other humans alone! They are entitled to there opinion! And another thing! No more of this "I want to kill Bush!" nonsense. Think about it! You are pissed of because of the human lives he is costing us so you want to take another life! You should be ashamed of yourself! And if you are upset about the money that has gone into the war more than the human life then I am incredibly confused. If you want to kill Bush and you are also opposed to the death penalty (don't laugh I've heard of it) then I am very confused. Can you please send me some sort of chart that measures the amount of human lives due to the amount of human lives killed? Something that says, you know, 500,000 lives = 1 life, 2 lives if one of the 500,000 is a personal friend of yours. I don't know. I am very confused. I am aware that this post is very hypocritical. No one reads my blog so I feel relatively safe writing this. I feel like a mother scolding a couple of bad children. Don't make me do this again America!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home