Ok so I found a really cool quiz to tell me what my mood is in a smiley. I will put one on each blog.staring now.
| Your Emoticon Is Laughing |
You've got a wicked sense of humor. You're everyone's favorite IM buddy... at least today! |
What Emoticon Best Represents You Right Now?
Just for now obviously, Don't try to test it. I still get pissed off easliy. Ok so I found A fortune cookie generator.
| Your Fortune Is |
7/5th of all people do not understand fractions. |
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator
| Your Fortune Is |
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. |
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator
| Your Fortune Is |
It is better to lose a lover than love a loser. |
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator
Ok another new tradition! I will sign out like that now!~
| Your Fortune Is |
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night. |
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator
Yes I think that correctly sums up my feelings. Love you. Peace on earth. All that junky jazz. And I'm out./~Ms.Stake~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home