Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yes! Haha! Warning!

You May Be a Bit Borderline...
You May Be a Bit Borderline... Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...And when you're down, your whole world is crashingScary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!
What Personality Disorder Are You?
Scary isn't it? Ok so I am really depressed but my brothers and sisters are supposed to come live with me and my mom which is good because the more people there are the thinner my moms crazy is spread. I don't get it. My mom says she wants to hang out and then when I try to have fun with her and talk and laugh she doesn't listen to me and she gets really mad at me for every little thing. I think that she dreams of us having a gilmore girls relationship so she tries to hang out with me but then when we are actually talking, she doesn't like who I am. MOM! Now I have been typing thus far trying to pretend like you aren't there but I can't because you are going to comment on my feelings and make them a big fucking joke! Don't read this if you're not going to take me seriously! I've been hoping that since you are reading this you would be a little more understanding but you're not! If anything you're worse. There is obviously nothing I can do to make you take me seriously and not shrug off my feelings! When I was talking in the thernot helping mom! she just called me a bitch. "to keep up the creativity" As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted! When I was in the therapists office and I was saying all those things I felt horrible! I was crying! And then you felt horrible which made me feel worse! You are just so selfish! Everytime I have a problem its "Look I have had a bad day, could you hurry this up..." or "Oh stop it!~*laughs*~" Yes those are actual quotes! I told you my feelings would hurt you mom! Don't blame me. And stop laughing! Its not a fucking joke!~ if my mother continues to read my blog after that then she is clearly a masachist. Peace!~ I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home