Okey Dokey g2g2wright.
I'm not feeling incredibly inspired so I am off to find inspiration in the deep depths of the internet. Join me now, you shall, and we shall find the fountain of... something... passibly rabbits... or small and flighty things... maybe neither... maybe just a fountain of water... ok g2g2search. now. I really should be doing my social studies homework right now. sorry. don'y know where that came from. I honestly recommend http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html I love it. Its fabulous. Oh this is fun... http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php The Eternal Dreamer Carrying the Gold Maul and Who Seeks the Labrynth. Cool. From now on I will respond to nothing accept The Eternal Dreamer Carrying the Gold Maul and Who Seeks the Labrynth. and it has to be exact. yo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTY I just can't imagine the type of person that would make a wikipedia article on "qwerty" Wow. theres some dirty S*** online... won't do that again... this is dangerous... ooh outkast... http://www.i-am-bored.com/ neato maybe this will help. this is boring i hate it i want to go read cuzz thats wat i does not doesnt sorry tired i cant think... like at all. http://likebetter.com/ This is... interseting. ok imma go. g2g2read y'know? sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp........................................................[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/remoteImage-13.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/remoteImage-14.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/remoteImage-19.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/remoteImage-2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/choosewisley.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/absurd.png[/IMG]YES![IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/absurd.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/dittabitta/batman.jpg[/IMG] HAHA! l8er y'all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home