Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yo! Don't shoot!

Your Emoticon is Grumpy
Maybe you're having a bad day... or maybe something just upset you. Either way, you're definitely seeing red!
What Emoticon Best Represents You Right Now?
See witches? Don't fudge with me!
You Are a Phoenix
Driven and ambitious, you tend to acquire material success easily.You have grand schemes - both for your own life and for changing the whole world.You are a great leader, and you have no problem taking the reigns.However, you aren't all business. You also have great talents for performing and visual arts.
What Mythological Creature Are You?

Here that? i'm a pheonix! Means I'm ugly right now and I'm gonna blow up! Yeah I bet you feel bad now! Ok so I am currently attempting to write a book. Its about the way far in the future in the pandemonium that occurs when God comes back to earth and we descover that

Jesus+God+Devil= actually 1 bipolar space man

Quite a letdown. I f you take offense to that please chill, its just a story, please don't burn me. I am burned out.

Your Fortune Is
Better to be pissed off than pissed on.
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator
yes thats good at least.

Yes I think that correctly sums up my feelings. Love you. Peace on earth. All that junky jazz. And I'm out./~Ms.Stake~

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Aerie said...

I don't know about that... but I'm looking forward to the book!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home