Saturday, August 12, 2006

Good To Know About Myself...

Right so I took a qiz to see what percentage of each sin I was... You scored LUST Lust 100% Wrath 94% Pride 88% Envy 81% Greed 63% Sloth 56% Gluttony 50% Yay!~ That was insightful! So I took one to tell me what mythological creature I was! You scored as Mermaid. Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid. Mermaid 100% Faerie 84% Dragon 83% Angel 67% Demon 50% WereWolf 25% Yay! I want another one! So... Which of Jane Austens Leading Ladies Am I? You scored as Marianne Dashwood. You live life to the fullest and find enjoyment in many things, especially poetry and music. Sometimes you can become reckless in the pursuit of your goals. You may be prone to extreme emotions -- ecstatic one day and somber the next. Drawn to all things romantic, you most likely believe in "one true love" and are not afraid to defend your views of the world. Marianne Dashwood 90% Elizabeth Bennet 88% Catherine Morland 75% Emma Woodhouse 65% Anne Elliot 65% Fanny Price 50% Elinor Dashwood 48% So That Was Really Fun... Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Aerie said...

Dear Ms. Stake... please post - I miss reading something new everyday!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home